An anonymous and hellish Thanksgiving memory from New York state.
We were visiting the in-laws and were told to stay in a borrowed hunting trailer in the driveway as the house was "too full." There was no heat, and the water in my glass actually froze overnight. After surviving first night, we told the in-laws we were going to go to a hotel. We were offered a space heater and an extension cord. I imagined the headlines: "Family burns in freak trailer/space heater accident!" and refused the offer. We have reservations at a Marriott for this year.
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts! All comments are moderated. Happy Hellish!